CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION IN DALLAS, TX
The success of a project is achieved through meticulous construction administration. Providing Construction Administration in Dallas TX DBA Architects is available to provide support and leadership for the construction contract administration phase of your project.
Our highly experienced team helps to ensure that the construction adheres to plans and specification by reviewing submittals of the design document, interpreting technical documents and assisting other designers. Our construction administrators visit the construction site to observe the status and to ensure that construction standards are of the highest quality and accuracy. At DBA Architects, we understand that you may not have time or resources required to oversee the construction. Our construction administrators through frequent communication, keeps you updated on the construction progress.
Expert Construction Administration from DBA Architects
Our construction contract administration procedures are designed to ensure that your project runs smoothly from beginning to end. They include:
- Participating in regular construction meetings with the contractor and the client to review the progress of construction and to resolve conflicts.
- Closely monitor the construction to confirm that the contractor is implementing the design and specifications as per the construction documents. This ensures that the client gets his value for money now that the design cost them money to prepare.Our highly professional team schedules regular construction site visits to get conversant with the progress of the construction project. Most site visits are scheduled around important construction phases.
- Review and resolve the unknowns and variables, which might present themselves during the construction, to make sure that they do not affect the outcome of the project. Our construction administration team is always available and ready to quickly solve any unforeseen situations that might delay the construction progress.
- Review and approval of shop drawings and submittals.
Submittals are samples that the contractor submits to the architect for review to ensure that the highest quality standard is adhered to and avoid ordering flawed products in bulk which will end up being returned.Shop drawings, on the other hand, are drawings prepared by subcontractors (for example, a carpenter) after visiting the construction site to take appropriate measurements for their installations, e.g., cabinets.
- Inspecting and approving the completion of the punch list, conducting final site inspection as well as ensuring that the Certificate of Occupancy is issued.
The contractor prepares a punch list and it contains a list of items that must be provided, for the project to be considered satisfactorily complete. The architect must inspect and approve the punch list before the contractor can receive his final payment.
- Interpretation of technical documents.
Help the contractor understand drawings and documents by providing necessary clarifications.
- Ensure conformity to legal requirements such as health and safety regulations, building and environmental codes and insurance. The successful completion of a Project requires professional and expert construction services. Our team of experienced architects at DBA Architects provide Construction Administration in Dallas TX to facilitate a timely completion of your construction project. We have an outstanding track record and reputation as a result of good communication, experienced staff, and exceptional performance in all our construction projects.